AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing strategies for a website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm thinking of starting a Remarketing campaign, but I'm not sure if the idea I have can be implemented in Google Adwords.

I would like to target for remarketing, the users who have visited my website AND have visited a certain number of the site pages AND have spent a certain amount of time on my website.

For example, if a visitor has looked at more than 6 different pages, or has spent more than a minute on the website than they would be a target for remarketing.

I wouldn't be interested in remarketing visitors who just visited the landing page, or barely spent a few seconds on the site.

Would my idea be possible? Would there be a way to set up rules to cover this plan?

Thank you for any feedback.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing strategies for a website

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello CAFM;

For this you'll have to use Analytics Remarketing;

But, putting aside the for a minute the technical aspects:  by using 2 consecutive rules (actually more than 2) -   you are substantially  narrowing the number of users on the list. Does your site have enough traffic to be left with / support  a considerable number of users on the list,  after applying these  rules? 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Remarketing strategies for a website

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi CAFM,

Agree with MosheTLV here, Google Analytics Remarketing is the best means of achieving this. GA Remarketing is a great tool when it comes to executing custom remarketing strategies. I myself in the past have used it and have ran successful remarketing campaigns.

Also, as mosheTLV rightly pointed out, you should be sure about the amount of traffic your pages/website receives before you narrow down your targeting. Otherwise you are only going to end up with a very small user list.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"