AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing related- last viewed product/item

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a e-commerce site with about 1k products/items. Also both 'universal adwords tag' and display advertising ready google analytics tracking codes are installed- thus we can create remarketing lists both in adwords and google analytics.

Now the question is:

How can we set up a remarketing campaign which would retarget every user who visited the site with a last viewed item/product. Is this possible to achieve at all within Adwords+GA?

Every product has its unique URL and ID.

Re: Remarketing related- last viewed product/item

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

At least from my knowledge, remarketing using the adwords tags cannot be segmented or targeted, you simplu send your ads wherever the visitor comes up next in the Display network. But I am a novice, maybe a more experienced forum member can give you more pointers.

Re: Remarketing related- last viewed product/item

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Slawomir

I believe you can use the Analytics-tag and create a list based on a sequence filter: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611820?hl=en