AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing on domain A can direct users to domain B ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello community, 

I own both websites A and B, but B has just a few visitors. A has a good amount of them.
I want to setup remarketing on visitors that visit the A domain, but with B branding and final url.

What I thought about is to create a Shared library Business Data list with all the pages of A, and use this on domain B.
Can I do this? Is this a solution?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing on domain A can direct users to domain B ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Yes, you can add the remarketing list (that contains visitors of website A) as a targeting criteria in campaign for website B. Here's an earlier post on the same topic.

Please note: you'll have to create the remarketing list under shared library>audiences, not business data.

Hope that helps!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, thank you for your answer. Because site A does not has products, it is a mistake from me to mention business data.

What I want to achieve is just all visitors from A to be targeted by B.

Thank you for your post. Please tell me, how can I setup the retargeting audience on A domain through the Audiences ?

remarket.PNG

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
You're on the right page. If you'd like to retarget to visitors of specific pages, you can use rules like 'people who visited page 1 and did not visit page 2'. Else, you can simply create a list with URL containing abc.com. This would capture all visitors, as all pages would contain abc.com.

Another way to do this could be using the 'all visitors' list (that's automatically created) in the ad group directly.

Feel free to write back with questions.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you again and sorry to bother you. Can you give me some step by step guidance on how to setup it, or a link please?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Sorry, if my response wasn't complete. Here's a video tutorial by Google that explains remarketing list creation. I'd suggest following steps in the video.

Feel free to write back if you're facing any difficulty.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar