AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing in Travel Domain

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I was searching for flight tickets on one of the travel portal and after that I started getting Ads of that website in which I was getting price of flights with that particular destinations and dates (same data as I searched on website).

Remarketing is ok but how we can create such Ads where all this information will be fetched out automatically.

Regards

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing in Travel Domain

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Punnet

This is achieved by re marketing and happened because of interest based targeting.

This article will solve your problem Smiley Happy

http://techwelkin.com/why-do-i-see-same-ads-on-all-the-websites-all-the-time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Nisal,

Thanks for your reply, I totally understand remarketing and interest based targeting. But the question here is, i was getting the same information in Ads like for what Destinations I searched for Flights and for what Dates I searched them, and in remarketing Ad all this information is coming up. Here my question is how can I create such Ads ?

Regards
Puneet

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi again,

Please see this infographic, which explains after visiting some site how remarketing list will make you see how same ads apprear on GDN related to your search term.

1.jpg

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
@Nisal, I think this is something you are talking about Dynamic remarketing and that can be applied on E-commerce website, where we will have merchant center account. But I am talking about a Travel website, how come we can create Dynamic Ads that will fetch information from my past visit activity.

Regards
Puneet

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

No Im talking about Re marketing in display network

In this link you can see Dynamic remarketing and remarketing for display network is different.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453998?hl=en 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nisal,

Below is the Ad I am talking about.

I was searching for Delhi to Goa flights for June 27 and now same remarketing Ad I am getting with same information for which I was looking at website.

Hope my question is clear to you now.

Regards

Puneet

Ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Is this possible through Doubleclick ?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Puneet

This is possible through Dynamic Re-marketing but this feature is only available to certain Travel giants. Google creates the campaign itself, advertiser just need to provide them the Ad creatives. I ran these campaigns while working CheapOair.com. The campaign don't have option to edit Ads and its just have Image Ads only, no text ads.

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Abhishek,
Is this possible through Dynamic remarketing to fetch out the Dates of flights I searched on the portal. And there will be huge database for flights destination, how to maintain Merchant center account for so big database ?

Regards
Puneet