AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing in Google Web Designer

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to customize dynamic remarketing template. I download GWD for remarketing https://www.richmediagallery.com/tools/template-database#filterTplDb:1141~ and now I'm editing in Web Designer.

There is connect to feed. In AdWords I'm using csv file with product, here is json file. I have problem with this template and csv.

My question is, when I use custom template in AdWords, should I use json file with products instead csv. Csv file is actually on webserver and once a day updated.

Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tomas,

I'm sorry, I can't help you, but I'd like to follow this post since I'm having the same problem, but our feed is XML instead of CVS.

Hoping they will provide you with an answer!

Regards,

Sander

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I'm sorry but I can't help as well. I'm here to follow the post because I have your same exact problem.

I can't understand how to link my AdWords feed that is uploaded via CSV with the Google Web Design data schema labels necessary to develop my dynamic remarketing ads. The guides provided are not explaining this step.

Hopefully someone will help us!

Best Regards,

Marco

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I've asked it somewhere on the GWD forum and somebody from the GWD team helped me out:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/gwdbeta/HQ129Cy0QNE/xLFiVOB...

Conclusion: You can just use the standard bindings in GWD, even if your feed is uploaded in another format.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Sander! I'll check it out asap.