AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing for Search Network with Display Select campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a running campaign with type as Search Network with Display select and I want to implement Remarketing. So if I apply remarketing through Audiences will it apply to both Search and display network or only the Search??

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atul S
April 2016

Re: Remarketing for Search Network with Display Select campaign

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Atul,

Search Network with Display Select -

You can't target Audience list in this campaign because Audience list don't work with Display Select campaign.
Only Contextual & Placement targeting work in Display Select Campaign.

If you want to run Remarketing campaigns for both network (Search & Display) then you have to create separate campaigns (RLSA & Remarketing-Display) as Adam & Archit has already describe about this.

Please let us know if you have any query on this.

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
To use remarketing on the Display Network, choose "Display Network only" and to use remarketing lists for search ads, choose "Search Network only - All features" .

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Atul,

With campaign types: "Search Network Only" and "Search Network with Display select", you can only target RLSA (search remarketing).
Reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3437721?hl=en

For display remarketing you need to opt "Display network only" campaign.

Note: With Audiences tab, RLSA can be targeted while to start display remarketing, you need the access Display Network tab and can add remarketing using +Targeting Tab.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atul S
April 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Atul,

Search Network with Display Select -

You can't target Audience list in this campaign because Audience list don't work with Display Select campaign.
Only Contextual & Placement targeting work in Display Select Campaign.

If you want to run Remarketing campaigns for both network (Search & Display) then you have to create separate campaigns (RLSA & Remarketing-Display) as Adam & Archit has already describe about this.

Please let us know if you have any query on this.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand, Thanks to Archit and Adam too. So I understand with SNDS campaigns only RLSA works and to create Remarketing we need display network only campaign.