AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing campaign not serving ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently set up a Remarketing Audience which now shows "List Size (Display Network)" as 140 yet my campaign has not started serving the ads?

It's been 4 days, I have various display ad sizes (all approved) and am bidding $11.00.I

In my campaign I get "Too small to target in display network" ... Isn't the minimum 100?

Any thoughts to why it has no impressions as of yet?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing campaign not serving ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi davidawass,

Do you have any other targeting methods in the remarketing campaign?

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No keywords and the only exclusions I have are "site category options" such as parked domains, error pages etc.. I have actually called the help desk twice and they just say be patient with the "too small" advisement it has to be something else??

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Can you share what site you're retargeting for? Are there any potential policy issues?
How many users do you have in the lists you're targeting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The site is www.castlemortgagenetwork.ca .. I am already running text ads with impressions and clicks.

I have a List size of 150 under the "List size (Display Network)" column.

Membership duration is 90... and the type is Tag-based (google analytics)

I have another Audience that I am not using having 110 List Size under Google Search and 120 under List Size (display network) though I believe the 150 SHOULD be serving ads???

The only exclusions I am using are for parked domains and error pages etc.. no keyword targeting.

Location targeting is for the the province of Manitoba, Canada.

There should not be any policy issues as it's not pharmaceutical or anything like that? Very standard stuff?

Appreciate your thoughts...!

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
I think your targeting is way too narrow: only 110 users + a very narrow location targeting is most likely not enough to serve any ads.