AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing based on visitor conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have Google Analytics and AdWords accounts being linked.

I just want to test whether I can run AdWords remarketing display campaigns based on below conditions. 

1) If a user has visited the site and viewed only 1 page, I want to show remarketing ads to that user for 3 days

2) If a user has visited the site and viewed 2-3 pages, I want to show remarketing ads to that user for 10 days

3) If a user has visited the site and viewed 4+ pages, I want to show remarketing ads to that user for 30 days

I know how to create remarketing segments in Google Analytics but I cannot figure how to display remarketing ads for specific days. 

Please kindly advise. Help is appreciated.

Thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing based on visitor conditions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Set the number of days in AdWords:

Enter a membership duration, which is how long you want a visitor to stay on your list. You can change the membership duration at any time. If you already have a remarketing tag on your website and want to include recent visitors who match your list's rules, leave the "Include past visitors that match these rules" box checked. This works only works for the Display Network and doesn't apply to remarketing lists for search ads.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en-AU&ref_topic=3122877

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

In case you are using Google Analytics to populate the remarketing list, this doc below can help you set different lists based on your custom requirements. And as said above, you can set the membership duration so as to show custom ads to custom audiences list.

Find more details here:- https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611820?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283#search

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Zin,
Greetings!

No issue on that, Here you have to create rule based remarketing list and use membership duration for perticular days
User visited specific page or pages or include past visitors that match these rules based remarkting.

Than in adwords campaign make scheduling for those campaign or ad group, Which you wants to show ads for how many days.

Thanks
Ashwani Kumar