AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing audience based on form input

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm trying to find a way to do a remarketing on an audience based on what their write to the input fields of a form on our website.

I have in mind something like this:

With our form we ask the visitors how many employees they have in their company. And my idea is that I will have an audience of visitors that filled in more than 100 employees, more than 1000 employees etc.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Štěpán Heller

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing audience based on form input

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Štěpán H;

Not sure I fully understood your question;

You could re-market to users previously visited the site, however you cannot re-market to specific users based on their email address they provide when filling in  the form. This can be done using other engagement platforms, not through Google;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Remarketing audience based on form input

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Štěpán Heller,

You could do this with a server side script. You get the form data and look at the number of employees. If that number is 100 (1000) or more, send the remarketing script back with the "thank you" page. Your overall goal with this is a little vague. If they've filled out a form, don't you have contact info for them? Why not create your own email marketing list out of them and market that way?

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords