5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Track is Tracking conversions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Just a little question.

I have created a Landing page with Unbounce and this landing page has a Remarketing Tag on it. I have also created a conversion (sign up conversion) on Adwords but I have not install the tag of this conversion on the landing page. However the campaigns that I have running with this landing page are recording conversions (sign ups) on Adwords. Is this possible? Am i missing somrhing? How is this happening?

Thanks a lot

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hector R
1w

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Once your visitors get to the Unbounce page what do they do? Presumably, there is some kind of sign up on this page... where do they go then - to a confirmation page? Is this back on your site? Does this page have a conversion code on it?

AdWords conversion codes are independent of tracking - you can put the code on any page and if that visitor has arrived on your site in the past 30 days from an AdWords ad, the conversion will trigger - it doesn't matter what has happened before.... so this could explain how an AdWords visitor who went through Unboince before getting to a confirmation page would trigger the conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Stickleback,

Thanks a lot for your answer,

Thanks to your reply I have seen that there is a conversion code on the confirmation/thankyou page, I did not think of that Smiley Sad

I have just taken this account and I have not a lot of info.

Best

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, the confirmation/thankyou page appears once the form is submitted

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Experts in the Topic
stickleback