AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tags

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one adwords account. In that let's say i am running two campaign one for www.a.com

and other for www.b.com. So Can i use one remarketing tags on two different wesbite?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Tags

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
It is definitely possible. Google allows this type of tracking setup since in most cases, users have to have access to install the tags on multiple domains. I would recommend setting up unique tags, however, in case you want to track each audience separately down the road and run them in different audiences. Just don't put ads directing to different sites in the same ad group. They would get disapproved.

Re: Remarketing Tags

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Animesh,

If you have one AdWords account, you will only have one remarketing tag available. You can add this to both sites, and then set up separate remarketing lists for these sites. One list will contain users who visited www.a.com, and the other will contain people who visited www.b.com.

If you don't want to have to differentiate your lists in this way, though, I'd recommend setting up your remarketing through Google Analytics. If you have Analytics on the site, you won't have to add any additional tracking code.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie