AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tags, Specific Origination Site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I manage the PPC for a small marketing firm, we have our own platform with hundreds of sites and I was wondering if I could utilize these sites to run our re-marketing campaign. I do not want all their users to have ads displayed to them, just users from a specific website that is a large source of leads for us. So if a user from www.siteA.com visits one of our sites, www.siteB.com, I want to display them our ads. I don't want to display ads to all users going to www.siteB.com, only the ones visiting from www.siteA.com. Is this possible? If yes any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Remarketing Tags, Specific Origination Site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Matthew E

Technically, you could share re-marketing lists among accounts all under the same MCC

Read  the full details here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6123188?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’