AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tag relationship with Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just wondering if there is a 1to1 relationship of remarketing tag on a website and an adwords account. A specific adwords account was used to produce the remarketing tag. Can I create a remarketing list on Analytics now and relate it to another Adwords account? Would that work.? I mean in analytics there is the option to Select the product account that will have access to this Remarketing List.

thanks 

George

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Tag relationship with Adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Well.. Theoretically, you could have two codes on the same site - but that I would recommend to stick to one product: Either you use the Adwords Remarketing or the Analytics one.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’