AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tag and google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I create remarketing audience based on Google Analytics tag, only from the AdWords dashboard?

I know how to create it from Google Analytics dashboard. The question if I can do it only from the AdWords dashboard also.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ami G
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Tag and google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ami G,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You can create Google Analytics (GA) Remarketing Lists only in the GA interface, not in AdWords. In AdWords, you can create AdWords Remarketing lists.

To create an AdWords Remarketing List, you can navigate to Shared Library > Audiences in the AdWords Interface. 

More can be found here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ami G
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Tag and google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ami G,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You can create Google Analytics (GA) Remarketing Lists only in the GA interface, not in AdWords. In AdWords, you can create AdWords Remarketing lists.

To create an AdWords Remarketing List, you can navigate to Shared Library > Audiences in the AdWords Interface. 

More can be found here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.