AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tag Transfer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company is breaking out our one adwords account into 5 for our 5 different brands. Currently, all of our web properties are using the same remarketing tag. Is it possible to have this tag connected to all of our new accounts?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Tag Transfer?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
You should talk to your AdWords representative, in certain cases they might be able to share lists from one account to others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah G
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Update: After working with AdWord representatives and being told several times that we could have one tag connected to all of our adwords accounts, I was connected to an AdWords Rep in Ann Arbor Michigan. Apparently, he was escalating the issue with the project team who be responsible for carrying out this task. After over a month of waiting for our tag to be applied to our account, it turns out that this feature is NOT POSSIBLE OR AVAILABLE (at least in the United States).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
You should talk to your AdWords representative, in certain cases they might be able to share lists from one account to others.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
If you are using the same GA account on the page, you may be able to use remarketing within GA and share them with all linked AdWords accounts...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah G
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Update: After working with AdWord representatives and being told several times that we could have one tag connected to all of our adwords accounts, I was connected to an AdWords Rep in Ann Arbor Michigan. Apparently, he was escalating the issue with the project team who be responsible for carrying out this task. After over a month of waiting for our tag to be applied to our account, it turns out that this feature is NOT POSSIBLE OR AVAILABLE (at least in the United States).