AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Setup?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, I am trying to create re marketing display campaign but I cannot seem to find how? 

Campaign >> Display Network only >> Marketing or No marketing objective

I read here somewhere to choose No marketing objective and then I will get to choose Re marketing, well, I don't see that option anywhere! Help! Please! Am I blind or is this whole thing turned around? Thanks!

Re: Remarketing Setup?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Petya,

you do not have a radio button for remarketing anymore. So either you have to choose Display Network Only and No marketing objective - All available features and options -> by this you will enable all features including remarketing.

Or probably if you want to try those new Marketing objectives I can see there is option you can check in case you choose Marketing objectives - Just the features and options relevant to what you want to accomplish

There is option to check in column Drive action: Buy on your website (includes remarketing). Like this it should also work.

Difference between those two settings is that in case of No marketing objectives it will activate every feature avaliable to display campaigns and in case of choosing just marketing objective it will only activate features according to your choice.

Alex