AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Lists Betwen Multiple Sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you own several websites. Say example1.comexample2.com, and example3.com is there a way to remarket to customers who have been to example1.com & example2.com, but haven't ever been to example3.com?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Lists Betwen Multiple Sites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tim F, welcome to the Community.

As far as I know there's no reason why this shouldn't work just the same way as any ordinary remarketing custom combination.  AdWords is quite happy to send people to different URLs under the same Account and since remarketing lists are a Shared resource for an Account it should be no different from doing the same on a single site.

Can I ask why you want to do this?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Remarketing Lists Betwen Multiple Sites

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tim F,

If you own all the web sites and advertise all with the same AdWords account, you can use the AdWords re-marketing code on each web site just once then create your custom combinations. That should do the trick.

If they are not all in the same AdWords account, you would need to create a remarketing list for each web site on each web site. In other words, if you have 3 web sites to advertise with 3 different AdWords accounts, you will need 3 set of the re-marketing code on each web site.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords