AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have a question regarding remarketing list.....

I have implemented my re-marketing tag on few landing pages.

Say I have a websites xyz.com and I implemented tag on xyz.com/abc & xyz.com/123 only.

Now my question is when I look at all visitor re-marketing list that adwords create Automatically and says People who visited pages that contain your remarketing tags show me following stats : 720 for List size (Google search) & 750 List size (Display Network). Now when I look at my campaigns with respective landing pages for that I have implemented remarketing tags for last 30 days for that I have implemented remarketing tags only shows 170 clicks.

Why this difference? Can someone clear my doubt?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Maxime Test (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing List

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chetan,

170 clicks are the paid clicks that users visited your website page. But the Remarketing List is independent of that. It means that cookies will be collected for all users who visited by either source i.e. paid, organic etc... Once the minimum cookies are eligible, your Remarketing ads for the users will be eligible and shown to them. So when they click your ads, they will be paid clicks. More details are here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Maxime Test (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chetan,

170 clicks are the paid clicks that users visited your website page. But the Remarketing List is independent of that. It means that cookies will be collected for all users who visited by either source i.e. paid, organic etc... Once the minimum cookies are eligible, your Remarketing ads for the users will be eligible and shown to them. So when they click your ads, they will be paid clicks. More details are here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
When I look into analytic, I don't see that much number if visitors on that particular landing pages.