AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List -starting and stopping

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello, 

Last month, I noticed that there was a day that my Remarketing list seemed to not have fired- it seemed dormant. No views, impressions or clicks and the budget not being spent. The next day, it was fine again. We (Adwords support) and I attributed this to a potential glitch in the system or the algorithm not understanding recent campaign changes so I let it go. The following week- it occurred again.

At this point, it's every other day.

One day it fires, the next it just stays there dormant- not spending any budget - 0 views, clicks or impressions. I'm at my wits end as we keep trying things and nothing seems to be working.

The list is set to target CPA

Budget is 25$ Average CPA is set to 10$ (Google suggested raising it to 14,50..) It just makes no sense because if I tell the algorithm I'm willing to spend 14,50 on a conversion...it can't give me more than 1 and a half...

Has anyone ever had a Remarketing campaign shut on and off like this and do you know why it did this and how I can stop it? 

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I suspect the bot triggered a Policy issue  and  disabled the list;

What are you promoting?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Wearables in the event industry (lighting)