AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List growing but Impressions decreasing!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

My remarketing bucket list is increasing continuously but suddenly there is a huge downfall in the impressions of my remarketing display campaign using that list. I am running my campaign on enhanced cpc strategy and nothing has been changed in the campaign. Can anyone tell me why is this happening?

Thanks

Anindita

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing List growing but Impressions decreasing!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you notice any particular downfall (falling of impressions) from any particular date in your campaign?

I would still encourage you to review the change history report and see if any bid changes, any placement exclusion happened inside your campaign letting to fall in the impressions.

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply. But, change history is the first thing I checked when I saw my report and nothng has been changed. Yes, till 2nd feb it was going good but suddenly from 3rd feb something wrong has happend and my impressions have come down from 33,000 to 21,000 and then over the week to 4,000. That's a huge loss and I cannot find any reason for that! Please help!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Anindita,

Did one or more websites that were responsible for a chunk of the impressions block you on that date?  Check your Placements history and see if one or more big impression hitters has stopped.  I often block domains from my sites running AdSense if they're not profitable so it could be the same happening here.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Since you have running eCPC, did you notice any change in conversion rate? Is your conversion tracking tag still firing properly?
Anything else strange? CTR change maybe?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi all, thanks for the suggestions.but sadly nothing helped. Finally I stopped that ad and created another one with the same audience. Its running properly now. Thanks.