AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List from Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've set up a remarketing list in Google Analytics a few days ago. However, I'm not seeing the size of it. I can click "Get Estimate" and it shows me how many people I would have on the list given the parameters, so I know it's working. I also implemented the small piece of code to the Google Analytics code on my website so I can start collecting the list. 

I was just wondering when am I going to be able to see the size of the list? Have I done something wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David P
September 2015

Re: Remarketing List from Google Analytics

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

You should be able to see the size of your remarketing list within AdWords.

If you log in to your AdWords account and navigate to the Shared Library and click on Audiences view, you will be able to see the remarketing list that you created in Google Analytics and it will show you the list size, for example:

remarketing list.PNG

Please note you will need to have a minimum of 100 active visitors in the last 30 days in your list before your remarketing ads will start to show.

I hope that helps Smiley Happy

Kate

Group Head of Bid Media | RocketMill

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David P
September 2015

Re: Remarketing List from Google Analytics

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

You should be able to see the size of your remarketing list within AdWords.

If you log in to your AdWords account and navigate to the Shared Library and click on Audiences view, you will be able to see the remarketing list that you created in Google Analytics and it will show you the list size, for example:

remarketing list.PNG

Please note you will need to have a minimum of 100 active visitors in the last 30 days in your list before your remarketing ads will start to show.

I hope that helps Smiley Happy

Kate

Group Head of Bid Media | RocketMill