AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List Worked Yesterday, Not Today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As the headline states, my remarketing list was working yesterday, but today, it has zero impressions. Nothing is happening whatsoever with it. Has anyone ever experienced this problem before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 5Stone S
September 2015

Re: Remarketing List Worked Yesterday, Not Today

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
You are doing well, but wait for some time and see if you are get impressions. Make sure that you create both display and text ads with all ad formats. And i hope you are aware of conversion optimizer will work only if you had 15 conversion per month.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

hi,
This might be because of bidding. Try increasing the bid and check the results.

Thanks and Regards
John Paul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, I had Google's automatic bidding in place yesterday with a CPC limit of about $0.50. I wanted a little more impressions and clicks, so I lifted the CPC limit to let Google adjust the bid how they saw fit. Today it produced nothing. The obvious answer is to change it back to the way I had it the day before so the CPC limit is $0.50, but it's somewhat odd that I let the bid raise and today it had 0 impressions. There's usually always impressions no matter what. There's no limit to the number of ad impressions per day/week/etc, and my remarketing list is 1,200 right now.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
what are the targeting methods you are using ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm just using my remarketing list, no other targeting methods.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 5Stone S
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
You are doing well, but wait for some time and see if you are get impressions. Make sure that you create both display and text ads with all ad formats. And i hope you are aware of conversion optimizer will work only if you had 15 conversion per month.