AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List Perfomance Segmented by Source - Search vs Display

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

i've a question about the performances of my remarketing list.

At the moment i'm filling a remarketing list with the people who visits a certain landing page.

It's important to note that this page gets only paid traffic ( from both search and display, where search is about 20% of the traffic and display is 80% of the traffic).

Said that it means that my remarketing list is made by:

• about 20% of the users coming from previous visits by search
  • about 80% of the users coming from previous visits by display

Now what i would like to do is to segment the perfomances of the remarketing list by the "Source" of the users...

At the moment the only idea i got is to duplicate the landing page, then:

• send all the traffic from search to the first lp (and create a remarketing list)
  • send all the traffic from the display to the second lp (and create another remarketing list)

Then in the remarketing campaing use these lists and get segmented performances.

I think this would work but i hope there's a easier way to accomplish this goal..

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance

Alessandro

Re: Remarketing List Perfomance Segmented by Source - Search vs Display

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alessandro,

I believe you could accomplish this by Remarketing with segments.  Here you would create a segment of visitors based on their incoming traffic source, then you could use those two different segments as Remarketing lists.