AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List Perfomance Segmented by Source - Search vs Display

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

i've a question about the performances of my remarketing list.

At the moment i'm filling a remarketing list with the people who visits a certain landing page.

It's important to note that this page gets only paid traffic ( from both search and display, where search is about 20% of the traffic and display is 80% of the traffic).

Said that it means that my remarketing list is made by:

• about 20% of the users coming from previous visits by search
  • about 80% of the users coming from previous visits by display

Now what i would like to do is to segment the perfomances of the remarketing list by the "Source" of the users...

At the moment the only idea i got is to duplicate the landing page, then:

• send all the traffic from search to the first lp (and create a remarketing list)
  • send all the traffic from the display to the second lp (and create another remarketing list)

Then in the remarketing campaing use these lists and get segmented performances.

I think this would work but i hope there's a easier way to accomplish this goal..

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance

Alessandro

Re: Remarketing List Perfomance Segmented by Source - Search vs Display

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Alessandro,

I believe you could accomplish this by Remarketing with segments.  Here you would create a segment of visitors based on their incoming traffic source, then you could use those two different segments as Remarketing lists.