AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List Not Showing Up In Audience Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a customer email list in Shared Library> Audiences and am trying to use this in a campaign. I got to add targeting in the campaign with interests & remarketing and click customer email address list. It tells me "There are no email lists in this account."

I can see the list in the Shared Library and it has about 2k emails and on the side it shows "1k-10k" under "Search" and "Display (gmail only)". Any help on adding the list to my audience targeting?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Sam S,

"Customer Match is currently only available on Search, Shopping, YouTube, and Gmail. It's not available on third-party sites on the Google Display Network." - straight from Google

That being said, can you confirm that you are using the appropriate network for this feature?

Thank!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I have tried on a search network only campaign and a gmail campaign and it will not show up for either.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Interesting. Can you provide screenshots?

You can only use lists of 1,000 in your customer match. I know you mentioned it was showing 2,000. Was that your upload size or matched size?

Re: Remarketing List Not Showing Up In Audience Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ss1.PNGss2.PNG

That was both, there is 2300 in the excel file and when I uploaded it said all were accepted.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sam S
June

Re: Remarketing List Not Showing Up In Audience Targeting

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Yea that looks fine to me. Maybe you need to clear your cache on your browser?

Regardless, within your shared audiences window (via your previous screenshot), select that check box next to the "Lujack Honda Oil Change" audience and select the drop down above it "Add To Ad Groups". Do you see your Search Only Campaign with any Ad Groups available?

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 1.13.12 PM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found the problem. I have accounts within a main account in adwords and I created the list in the main account instead of the sub account. Thanks for the help!