AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List Help

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi guys, would love some clarification on remarketing lists if possible. I understand that you need 100 unique visitors/cookies on a remarketing list within 30 days for it to work. I have a goal in Analytics which records phone calls and within the last 30 days there has been 116 phone calls. I can then create a list in remarketing within Analytics which starts tracking those who have completed the goal. However not all those phone calls are unique, it's likely that some of these are from repeat callers meaning that number is probably less than 100. Is this correct? I would like to exclude these people who have called from any remarketing campaigns, and then target those who have visited the site for longer than three minutes. I can create seperate lists for these, but is there a way I can combine them to get over the 100 cookie requirement? 

Many thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing List Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Phil.
Can you go into a little more detail? I'm a little confused. You want to "combine" this lists but the lists contain the same people. You can't combine a person on two lists and make them two people.

Re: Remarketing List Help

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
You need 100 Active visitors on your remarketing list.

I am a little confused. If your site is converting visitors into phone calls, wouldn't you have at least twice as many visitors (if not 10x) to your site that you can retarget? Unless these calls are call extensions or your site converts 100% of its visitors, I don't see why you wouldn't have 100 visitors in your list.

My recommendation would be to check on the status of your remarketing list size by going to shared library than clicking on audiences. it should show you your list size.