AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing - Custom Combination

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I need to create a remarketing audience basket for those who purchased a particular product from the website. For example, I want to retarget those who purchased 'samsung galaxy s3 mini' from the website. How should I go about defining the custom logic to extract the segment?

Also, please help me create a segment of this audience in analytics.

Thanks,

Kundan

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing - Custom Combination

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kundan,

From the AdWords POV, you'll have to select the condition that says 'Visitors of a page who visited another page', include the exact product page URL in the first field and the 'thank you' page URL in the second. This would give you the purchased segment for that particular product.

We have GA experts in our community who can help you with the audience in GA.

Good luck,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Do you use GA e-commerce (or enhanced e-commerce) tracking to track transactions and items purchased?

If so, it should be fairly easy to achieve what you want to do.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Maxime!
I use enhanced eCommerce tracking. Please suggest accordingly. Please share some methods also or good reference links which could help me enhance the conversion rate.

Thanks.