AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a remarketing campaign running, but none of the ads are displaying. I have the remarketing code on the landing pages that I want to target. I have a list built up. I'm setting up the targeting for the Display Network and when I choose my list, they show up under "Interests & remarketing". I want my ads to follow previous visitors around. I have a few image based ads setup and they are approved. When I look at the placement tab under the Display Network, it ask me to add placements, but I want them to automatically show. It has a status of "Managed" for some reason and I want the ads to be automatic.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Do you have ads in all banner sizes available?
If yes - - it sounds to me that you'll have to raise the bid.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

Yea i have all the ad sizes, including mobile. I had the campaign at auto bid first, then I changed it to manual bidding with the same amount, but I may have to raise it higher. I will try that and see.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi SA,

It recently happen with me too. It take 5-6 hours for my ads to get start showing (Although all ads were approved within 10-15 min)

How long have you been waiting? If it's more than a day then you should check your billing tab to assure that your billing information is not having any problem.

Thanks,
Nouman

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi there,

If your ads still aren't showing, double-check that you haven't selected 'bid only' in the Display Network tab for your Remarketing list. You need to select 'target and bid' for the remarketing list (if it's your only targeting method). 

I hope this helps!