AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I want to run a remarketing campaign I have this www.abc.com/xyz LP which has remarketing code installed on both pages Index page and Thank you page. I have this main website "www.EFG.com" can I put the same remarketing tag on entire website and build audience for my campaign. I am confused because both the domain are diffrent.

My idea is, main website gets a lot of organic vistior, so if the remarketing tag is there they will be added on my remarketing list.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bubble
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Interestingly, if you have access to a domain (direct or indirect) and are able to place your remarketing code on the site, then you can add people to your list even though they visited another site (not quite remarketing in the purest sense)....

This is really coll where you have a couple of sites that are complimentary - either two of your own sites or another site with whom you collaborate - you can add people who visit the other site to your lists and remarket to them. Google assumes (rightly) that if you can add code to the pages, you "own" the site....

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bubble
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Interestingly, if you have access to a domain (direct or indirect) and are able to place your remarketing code on the site, then you can add people to your list even though they visited another site (not quite remarketing in the purest sense)....

This is really coll where you have a couple of sites that are complimentary - either two of your own sites or another site with whom you collaborate - you can add people who visit the other site to your lists and remarket to them. Google assumes (rightly) that if you can add code to the pages, you "own" the site....

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@stickleback: Yes the website is from the same client, and theme and target audience are same for campaign. So if I re-market, the audience will be pure genuine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

We run a hosting company and some domains are suspended and on the suspension page we would like to add a remarketing code in order to gain visitors for our website.. Can we do this?