AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Campaign Not Showing to Audiences

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

For about a week i am waiting for my  remarketing campaing to be shown to targeted audiences,

What i have done lately -

- Setup a remkareting list under shared library and put my remarketing tag to my sites header. I have already 590 for search and 900+ for youtube and display. Btw i dont undertsand what are the differences between youtube and display counts, and why are the numbers differs each.

- Created a display network ad group and set my display campaing details as google guided me.

- Under Audiences tab, i sellect my audiences which named it "Mix" and set it.

- Under display network tab, i also add those remarketing list to remarketing section.

as far as i know i need > 100 cookies to run my display remarketing and > 1000 for Search network. Still no action.

Please guide me Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance.

Best,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Campaign Not Showing to Audiences

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kaan,

Technically yes, you only need 100 cookies for Display and 1000 for search. However in real scenario you actually need much more to have proper remarketing campaign running.

Most probable reason for not having impression yet I believe is the lack of total audience in the list (you might need bit more than 590)

Also just check whether you use any other targeting method as well? If yes don't use "Target and Bid" option, which would limit your audience more when it comes to real time targeting