AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Campaign Not Building Audience?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I installed adwords remarketing tags on my site today.  We have had 50-200 visitors since I inserted the tags today, but the number of users on the adwords audience report is still zero (or more specifically "--").  Can someone review the source on my site to see if I set the tags up incorrectly?  I've checked many different sources and can't figure out what I've done wrong.

The website is http://savagerace.com

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Campaign Not Building Audience?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello jsabbitt,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I think that it's too early to say about your remarketing audiences list. As you said, you included the tag and on the same day, you are expecting to see the audiences list increasing, that's too early as far as my knowledge goes.

You should wait for the Adwords interface to update the stats for you. Also, as per Google note's quoted below:

There's no maximum limit to the number of visitors you can add to your list. Your list will grow based on the number of unique visitors who visit the pages in your site that include your remarketing tag.

Make sure that you have set the proper membership duration, so that when 100 users are added, then your ad becomes eligible for the auction process.

You can refer to this article for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, so then it sounds like maybe it has been working all along, but that the stats don't refresh in realtime.  I suppose that they probably only update one or two times per days.  Is that what you are suggesting?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello again,

When you look at the Adwords interface underneath, it says reporting is not real time. So I suggested you to wait until the data refreshes and make sure that you have set up re-marketing correctly. For that you can refer to my references above.

Pankaj