AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Banner for Multiple Product Section

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, This is about multiproduct remarketing banner.

Situation:

Suppose I have an e-commerce website with several product sections: Say-
Pendrive, Mobile, Computers, earphone etc...

You came to my site looking for an Earphone but visited mobile and computers sections as well and then left.
Now I want to retarget you with a remarketing banner having products related to all the sections you have visited.

i.e 1-Eearphone, 1-mobile, 1-Computer with specific 3 landing pages. How is this possible?

Please suggest.

Best Regards
Rohit

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Banner for Multiple Product Section

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello, Rohit.

If you want this to happen dynamically, i.e. having a banner template and populating it with all items that you have visited on a website, you'll have to resort to a third party provider, such as Criteo.

The idea is pretty simple: you need a script that tracks the products you visit, a product feed, and a deal with content providers. Visitors of your website are cookied as they browse your site, and when browsing websites afterwards, that cookie is read and their browsing history is used, in combination with the product feed and pictures, to dynamically create those ads.

It's called dynamic retargeting / remarketing.

Google has it in beta, apparently, according to this:http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2013/04/01/dynamic-remarketing
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Multiproduct Remarketing Banner with Automatic product selection

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, This is about multiproduct remarketing banner.

Situation:

Suppose I have an e-commerce website with several product sections: Say-
Pendrive, Mobile, Computers, earphone etc...

You came to my site looking for an Earphone but visited mobile and computers sections as well and then left.
Now I want to retarget you with a remarketing banner having products related to all the sections you have visited.

i.e 1-Eearphone, 1-mobile, 1-Computer with specific 3 landing pages. How is this possible?

Please suggest.

Best Regards
Rohit

Re: Multiproduct Remarketing Banner with Automatic product selection

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello there; (I merged your two posts. - Please post only once)

Hmm...Interesting;

I'll try to get Calin (who specializes in e-commerce and Remarketing) to answer this one.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Banner for Multiple Product Section

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello, Rohit.

If you want this to happen dynamically, i.e. having a banner template and populating it with all items that you have visited on a website, you'll have to resort to a third party provider, such as Criteo.

The idea is pretty simple: you need a script that tracks the products you visit, a product feed, and a deal with content providers. Visitors of your website are cookied as they browse your site, and when browsing websites afterwards, that cookie is read and their browsing history is used, in combination with the product feed and pictures, to dynamically create those ads.

It's called dynamic retargeting / remarketing.

Google has it in beta, apparently, according to this:http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2013/04/01/dynamic-remarketing
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.