AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Audiences

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I had an interesting call with Google support today on one of my remarketing audiences.  The audience itself is very small but it is above the 100 threshold when suddenly it stopped displaying in early July after have steady traffic up until then.  Checked list size and it was still showing above the threshold.  

The rep I spoke with this morning elevated the issue and I was told something I had never heard before and wondering if someone else had experience with this or could clarify.    The explained that there is another list that only a team at Google can see that has active users in it and that list also has to be above the threshold and this list is normally about 50-70% of the users on the audience list you are seeing in the shared library. This active list is determined by various factors of the user and determines if they are eligible to be remarketed to.  

Anyone else heard of this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Remarketing Audiences

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Julie H,

It seems the rep was trying to explain you something about the Customer Match Lists. Please refer to the link here.

***   About Customer Match   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6379332?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

Remarketing Audiences

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Lakatos

I have worked with customer match in the past and this is not what they were referring to.  It was discussion in regards to website visitor audience list.

Remarketing Audiences

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I also have not heard about that. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’