AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Does remarketing ads only occur when a person vists my website whothout purchasing anything or will the ads be still visible to him if he purchases something from my website?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RichaAgarwal
September 2015

Re: Remarketing Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Richa,

The answer is it depends Smiley Happy

It actually depends upon the type of remarketing list you create and what strategy you actually want to follow.

It's an interesting concept and a great way to reach your users who had visited your site earlier and you want to re-target them because of many reasons like: they showed interest in your product but didn't convert, they converted and you now want to show them customized ads so that they can re visit your site for some new purchase etc...

I would straight way refer you to this excellent Google Analytics blog post containing the webinar on how to use remarketing using Analytics.

Also read this informative article by TC Scott on how to diversify your remarketing lists.

Some fundamentals on Remarketing here: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=en&

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Re: Remarketing Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
thanks for sharing,didn't know that..