AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Ads have stopped

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have had remarketing ads working fine for the last 2 months, I noticed they have stopped working (showing any impressions or clicks) around a week ago. Budget hasn't changed, ads are still enabled, I have searched the help forums but can't see any obvious reason why, can anyone shed any light on why they are the ad is not delivering any impressions any longer?

4 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Griffin,

Have you gone through the history (upper menu, tools) to see if any changes were made around the time performance stopped? 

Also, are you using enhanced CPC with your remarketing campaign? If so, try changing it to manual CPC and optimizing delivery for clicks. You could always change it back to enhanced CPC in 24 hours, if desired. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Has the re-marketing list been disabled by Google?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Check the list size to make sure the list is still building.  Try raising your bids a bit to see if the list starts showing again.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Steve,

Moshe is always a safe bet! Smiley Happy

Cheers,

James

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Griffin,

Maybe the following issues.

1) Your targeting may be narrow.

2) Your remarketing list may be disabled.

3) Ads were disapproved.

Thanks

Sanal John