AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Reject changes of the Adwords Editor

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello dear advertisers, 

is there a way to reject the changes in the Adwords Editor?

I understand that those changes are live yet since they do are in the UI, but I need to undo this and don t really know how.

Can you guys help?

Thanks, 

floriana

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reject changes of the Adwords Editor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Floriana,

You can undo edits, additions, and deletions any time before you post the changes to your AdWords account.

As you said you have already posted the changes (live) it is not possible to undo them.

http://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/30577/?hl=en&

Hope this helps,

Info

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

hiya,

there might be another way to undo changes AFTER you've set them live (with some manual work) starting from the web interface...

You can look at your recent changes in the campaign history. On the Web interface, go to the campaign tab, select the time perod / day where you posted you changes, click on the "View change History" link on the righ handside of the chart.

From there you can try to export CSV and tweak the file so to ulpoad / revert the changes you've made in adwords editor.

Hope this hlpe Smiley Happy

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon - 

I'm assuming you mean you've used the "download recent changes" feature in Editor and that you've decided you don't want to keep those changes? No, you can't "reject" those changes because they're already accepted--they're already live.

As long as you haven't hit the "accept" button yet, all of the changed items are highlighted in Editor. You'll have to navigate to each of them individually to change back whatever you want to change. If you're not sure what the precise change was, you can, as sifalio said, go to your Recent Change History in the UI and look.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*