AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Youtube Annoations

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to add Website's link in Youtube annotations within a video from Youtube account.

Any insight will be helpful.

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Youtube Annoations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Azeem,

Did you by chance reviewed this help center link:

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=14354&answer=92710

For more details, I would suggest you to post this question over Youtube forum since this is specific to youtube videos:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the thread. I have posted on Youtube forum.

Apart from this i have some question related to Ecommerce campaigns as follows:

1]  How much time it takes for a Ecommerce campaign to get optimised. I know optimization is a never ending process but just need an approximate figure.

2]  What should be an initial budget for the campaigns to kick of with.

3]  How to add keywords proportionately considering the daily budget.

4] How to bring conversions on Non branded keywords ( Mostly my conversions are from Branded keywords )

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh 

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Azeem,

Azeem-cbm wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

Apart from this i have some question related to Ecommerce campaigns as follows:

1]  How much time it takes for a Ecommerce campaign to get optimised. I know optimization is a never ending process but just need an approximate figure.

2]  What should be an initial budget for the campaigns to kick of with.

3]  How to add keywords proportionately considering the daily budget.

4] How to bring conversions on Non branded keywords ( Mostly my conversions are from Branded keywords )

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh 

Although your questions are one liner, but the answers to them are certainly not one line Smiley Happy

1. For first question, I would say that it will depend upon the account history and how the account is actually structured. If the campaigns are tightly arranged theme based with relevant landing pages, chances are that you will start getting good ROI within short time.

2. For the second one, I think it depends upon the advertiser's willingness as how much he want to spend on Adwords. Of course you should start with less and then slowly when you start getting results, increase the budget with respect to your profit from the campaigns, so that you don't end up without margins.

3. I would say that you should start with exact and phrase matches initially and slowly expand to broad modifiers if required.

4. For non branded keywords, you will have to first analyse what sort of search queries you are getting and whether they are relevant to your business or not. Then based on that, you will have to take informed decisions on whether to include some new variation of keywords or new match types etc...

That's my perspective of the situation you have asked.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj