AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Complaint

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I receive NUMEROUS calls to my business and my home with a Caller ID that has a V followed by like 10 numbers.  None ever is on the line when I answer the call.  Today I decided to call the number listed on my Caller ID below the V number.  I was told it was to update our Google listing...NOT INTERESTED!!!   I receive these calls at the most inopportune times, when I am on the other line with a patient or Insurance company.  I put my call on hold to answer the call and there is NEVER anyone on the line.  STOP!!!!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Regarding Complaint

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google does not initiate calls to update listings. A business owner can do this online. I assume this us all by an agency which promotes its services and offer to update your  Google my business, as a pitch for other  services.

You could add your number to the national do not call registry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Regarding Complaint

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google does not initiate calls to update listings. A business owner can do this online. I assume this us all by an agency which promotes its services and offer to update your  Google my business, as a pitch for other  services.

You could add your number to the national do not call registry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’