AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Campaign Enable Error

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I have pause my ad word shopping campaign for 3 days due to some technical issue in my website. Now today I enable my campaign and after more than two hours of enabling it not showing any single impression and message shown on red pop on the top of adword account "None of your ads are running (Last updated: 5 hours ago) - Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed.". So my question is how much time it will take to go live and showing impressions.

Can anyone help on this topic?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Campaign Enable Error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Frank
In my experience, it can take up to 6 hours. Usually, more than 3 hours, it depends on if your feed was re-reviewed or not. You should check merchant center to make sure that there are no issues with your feed and then all I can do is tell you to wait.

Sorry not to be the bearer of better news but on the plus side, you've almost got through the waiting period.