AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Reach High-Value Customers with RLSA

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 15.38.25.png

One powerful lever to re-engage with qualified customers and close the sale is RLSA.  To help you make the most of RLSA, our new best practices guide, “Winning the Second Chance," covers important topics like the most efficient and effective way to tag your site and which types of remarketing lists to focus on.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reach High-Value Customers with RLSA

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Do you have experience using RSLA? Share your best practices as a comment below!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
As a basic strategy, I would include keywords from my existing search campaigns which have received the most traction for me. This will ensure our RLSA ads show up for most of the times our previously (website) visited users search for theme similar to ours on the SERP.

We can use engaging/incentive based ad messaging in our RLSA campaigns so as to give such users a good reason to come back to our website and convert successfully this time around.

Regards,

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
One way that I feel RLSA works really well is when targeting users in the research phase of the cycle.

I know that users are going to look at various sites before making a decision, so I like to layer a RLSA audience on top of my competitor campaigns as a bid only audience. I then boost the bid of that Audience, this ensures that anyone who has visited my site and then goes to do research on competitors will constantly be seeing my ad at a high position, ensuring that my website stays with them throughout the research process.

This has helped tremendously with regards to competitor keywords and campaigns.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Clynton,

Completely agree with you on this. This strategy essentially trumps over the basic Competitor targeting campaigns along with any RLSA campaigns targeting competitors. This was actually going to be my second point, thanks for highlighting this here.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

It´s also good for finding out to what extent previous (or existing if you want) customers actually search for products or services that you actually have.
If you have them, and if they are you customers - what do they search for them?!?
Didn´t they know about it? Are they trying to find a better price?

Reach High-Value Customers with RLSA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I hope you know he is maried