AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

ReMarketing List of visitors coming from one of the Search Ad Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, 

I want to create independent reMarketing lists for each 'search campaign', I run for google search. 

I want it because I run ad for 2 different services ..... and I want to display different banner ads to them. 

How can I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ReMarketing List of visitors coming from one of the Search Ad Camp

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nisha,
Simply create a new list based on the URL for each service. It's as simple as that!
This should help you out on that front. https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Remarketing-Lists-Rule-Based-and-...

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply Dave.... But my requirement is bit different...

1. I've a page A (services page, not 'ad only landing page')
2. This page is available for all of the site visitors (even those who're coming on my blog from any source)
3. I'm running a 'search campaign' for 'transnational queries' and want to make a re-marketing list of only visitors landing on that page via this campaign only.

If I create a list based on the URL, it would also include those who are coming via blog or social sharing.... but that can not provide conversion.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Nisha.
That's clear now.
BBest bet is to create a list based on the campaign segment in Google Analytics for this. Google Analytics remarketing is much more powerful and you cam create a list for ANY segment of your traffic there. Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dave,

I tried it via Google Analytics ... but could not succeed.

Can You please direct me to some online source for detailed read?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nisha
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nisha,

Here is an article for you to read https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611820

In case of your requirement what you have to do is:
Select “Create my own remarketing type using Segments” option then choose the number of days to look back.

Now segment your traffic that you want to be included into your remarketing list.
Go to Conditions and then choose Source/Medium (Google/cpc) and Landing Page (your ad landing page)

Now your remarketing list is ready, having the visitors landing on your destination url through Source/Medium (Google/cpc)

Do let us know if you are successful to create this remarketing list,

Nouman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nouman.... You've provided the Exact solution....

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nisha, Pleasure to be helpful Smiley Happy