AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Re: search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor
Hi Samiur R,

It means your search campaign reaching daily budget that you have set for your campaign and your ads are showing ocassionaly. Your campaign must be showing "limited by budget" under status which means there are more impressions available for your campaign if you can raise budget. If you are not willing to raise budget you can lower down your bids, pause underperforming keywords, add negative keywords. Basically you can work on non performing terms and can save cost of your campaign.

You can also take a look at impression share metrics for your campaign. you will get an idea % of impressions share you are losing and % of Lost IS budget and Lost Is rank.

More details are available here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2616012?hl=en

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497703?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Thanks
Neha Gupta
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Thanks for your insight Neha.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Shanea K, Some bug in the community! That was the answer which I posted on some thread yesterday and it's coming like I initiated the post.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well said Neha ..