AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Re: my campaign is not running or i can not find it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello all, I cannot find my campaign in Google Adwords today. I try to sign in Google Adwods but It was runing in Google trainning same like that. I cannot find my campaing what is happen. who can help me please. worldprothailandshopping@gmail.com
pailin
1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just paused my campaign in weekend only. and today I want to running my campagn. but I cannot find my ads & campaign. what is happen google adwords
tell me please. hmmmm.
pailin

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pailin,

Welcome to the community. It's not easy to understand what you are saying. Do you mean that you are not seeing any ad within your account once you logged in? Or you are not finding your ads on Google?

In both the cases, I suggest you get in touch with Google representative to resolve your issues.

With below link, you will find many ways to get connect with Google AdWords representative.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

I hope this helps.

Kapil M

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Pailin,

Firstly, Please do not include personal information & remove your email id from your thread.

To answer your question,I attached screenshot:

Campaign Management 2014-03-04 11-13-33.jpeg

If you have all enabled option selected you won't be able to see paused campaigns. You need to select all campaigns as shown in the above screenshot.

I hope this is what you looking for.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’