AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Re-marketing list by domain

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

The case is this:

we have multiple domains, completely similar in URL-structure.

we want to put up re-marketing and create some lists that target visitors across all domains, and som lists that target only visitors to parts of a specific website.

Can we use 1 (!) remarketing tag for all pages across all domains and then set up specific lists based on which domain and part of domain (for example: domain.com/thanks) they have visited.

I guess my question boils down to: can we use a domain when we create a list based on the rule "webadress contains"?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
September 2015

Re: Re-marketing list by domain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, David.

Absolutely: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476691?rd=1

You can place one tag, on all websites, and then use one adwords account where you define all sort of URL-based criteria.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
September 2015

Re: Re-marketing list by domain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, David.

Absolutely: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476691?rd=1

You can place one tag, on all websites, and then use one adwords account where you define all sort of URL-based criteria.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.