AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Re-Marketing List for Search and Display Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am new to display ads and I want to know the implementation of remarketing list to display network as well as for search network.

I have 2 queries, if any one could just clarify:

1. Do we have to create 1 remarketing list for an entire account or separate lists according to various campaigns?

2. When we are targeting remarketing list, shall we create separate adgroups for display ads as well as the remarketing list?

Please help regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,
Rio A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Re-Marketing List for Search and Display Ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rio.

There is now a sitewide remarketinfg code that you can place on every page. When this has been installed it collates the data about the visitors and which pages they have visited. You can then segment and create lists in AdWords itself.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688?hl=en-GB

As for your second question I assume you mean different groups for display and search?

If so the answer is yes, but you would need separate Campaigns, not ad groups. That way you can manage them completely independently.

Does this answer your question?
Ryan.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Re-Marketing List for Search and Display Ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rio.

There is now a sitewide remarketinfg code that you can place on every page. When this has been installed it collates the data about the visitors and which pages they have visited. You can then segment and create lists in AdWords itself.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688?hl=en-GB

As for your second question I assume you mean different groups for display and search?

If so the answer is yes, but you would need separate Campaigns, not ad groups. That way you can manage them completely independently.

Does this answer your question?
Ryan.