AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Re, Increase conversion

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Community Member, 

I am managing adwords accoung only in a search network in different country, thats ctr 5.19%, keywords quality score 9-10, and add position 1.8. But last four days we dont receive any conversion, how can i improve conversion. ?

please help me, what I have to do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Re, Increase conversion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sumanppc,

Did you check the Search Terms Report for the time period when you didn't receive any conversion?

Best part is you can also check which particular keyword anticipated which search term by customizing the columns and adding keyword as an attribute.

Once you review the search terms you will understand whether the clicks you received were relevant to what you are advertising or not. You might have to include the negative keywords in order to make sure that relevant traffic reaches your website.

It's good that you have competitive CTR, very good Quality Score and an excellent ad position. But ultimately it depends upon your landing page whether it is attractive enough to convert.

Also, to be on the safer side, make sure your conversion tracking script is properly placed on goal conversion thanks page.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj