AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Re: How many adwords account i can run in a MCC account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I added a new linked account under my MCC and now that's the only account I can view. All my other links (perhaps 15) are missing. How do I get them back?

This is a real and urgent problem for me because I need to manage these other linked accounts that have gone missing.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How many adwords account i can run in a MCC account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kevin,

This is not an issue with the number of AdWords individual accounts you have in a AdWords Manager Account.

So, I do believe you have just created a new AdWords Manager Account verses adding an account to your existing one. This is the only thing I can see that would cause your issue. I would suggest logging out of all Google accounts, clearing your browser cache/history and then logging back in with just the Google account that controls your main AdWords Manager account and seeing if the new one is present. Before you do, open a new window in Google Chrome and click on your profile in the upper right hand corner and see if another Google account is present. You can have multiple and someone (family or friend) may have logged in and that is the account that created the new AdWords Manager Account.

Please take a look and let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James