AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Re: HOW CAN I DECREASE THE CPC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your excellent answer! We have just started our AdWords campaign (about 10 days ago) and so far have no conversions whatsoever. I have read volumes, carefully chosen keywords and ads, have ads on rotation, have optimized the landing page with plenty of conversion possibilities, and yet nothing. Could you please tell me where I should start or if there is such a thing as finding an intelligent consultant who will affordably look my campaign over and tell me what they see? It occurs to me that one problem could be that our market is tiny (evaluation software for afterschool programs) or that we have a small budget and so have been really careful about raising our bids. THANKS!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HOW CAN I DECREASE THE CPC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Merge, a good start would be to give us the URL of your website.

Poor conversion rates can be caused by any number of things:  low relevance Keywords, poor Ad copy, poor landing page experience, etc.  But, as you say, it may also be that your rate will be slow even if everything else is perfect.

Let us know your URL and we'll start from there and work backwards...

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits