AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Rarley shown due to low quality score.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a add for Barbering.  I am Barber of all races and the keyword Barber shop   shows Rarly shown due to ...........       but  black barber is eldgable but I cut whits hair to so I wanted barber shop to show

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Rarley shown due to low quality score.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Click411 I understand that you prefer the keyword Barber shop yet Make sure that your site caters to people looking for that keyword.

Try aiming at more targeted keywords like Barber shop + city. Add different variations also then you could add more similar keywords in exact match.

It will help if you get your landing page to relate to the keywords that you are targeting. if not you could use broad keywords yet make sure to optimize the campaign and your negative keyword list.

Cheers

Re: Rarley shown due to low quality score.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Adding small point what my friend Trevor said, you can also check why your keyword “barber shop” is showing low quality score, by hovering the - mouse on bubble button- of the corresponding keyword.

It may be due to poor ad relevancy, below Expected CTR or poor landing page experience, and then you can optimize the keywords on basis of this. Also try to find out the irrelevant keywords and write the relevant ad copy.

However I would suggest to follow the below link to improve the Quality Score:-

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Quality-Score-The-Magical-amp-Mysterious-Metri...

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’