AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

RSLA exclusions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have two questions regarding RSLA: 

1. I set up a RSLA campaign and my audience to people who didn't convert but visited more than 3 pages and stayed more than a minute in our website. 

As far as I understand, the list is integrated by users and their behavior during a session. So, for example if a person sees 3 pages, stays 1 min and doesn’t convert it will be added to the list, then I will be re-targeting him and let’s say he converts in the 2nd try. After that session is over, he comes again and doesn’t convert (because he already did), he will be again eligible for my RSLA list, right? Which wouldn’t be so interesting as I’m looking just for one lead, he can’t repeat as we offer a free trial. 

2. My second questions is that if I have a list of All Converters and add it to "Exclude" , would this list overlap the other one. Meaning that every time someone converts it will be added so I wouldn't have to worry about re-targeting people who already converted. Is this how it works or they are separated from each other?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniela P
July 2016

Re: RSLA exclusions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
1) No, as he is not fulfilling the remarketing list criteria(already converted).
But yes if this cycle repeats after the membership duration.

2) yes, if the custom remarketing list has been set up with "AND" combination then it will work the same way and will match both the criteria.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniela P
July 2016

Re: RSLA exclusions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
1) No, as he is not fulfilling the remarketing list criteria(already converted).
But yes if this cycle repeats after the membership duration.

2) yes, if the custom remarketing list has been set up with "AND" combination then it will work the same way and will match both the criteria.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’