AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

RLSA - Targeting Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - If i create a new campaign with several keyword based adwords set to search network only, what is the process for getting these ads to only target my remarketing list so they are RLSA ads? Currently I have gone into the audiences tab, added the remarketing targeting for each adgroup and set to "Target and Bid". 

Does this mean that these ad groups will now only be targeted to keywords + remarketing list? 

Is there a way to add all adgroups as once or do you need to do one at a time.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Re: RLSA - Targeting Question

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jamie F
If you want to target only those on the list (assuming that you already have the minimum 1000) use "target and bid"
When using "target and bid" the AND condition applies, while with  "bid only" the OR condition applies.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jamie F
If you want to target only those on the list (assuming that you already have the minimum 1000) use "target and bid"
When using "target and bid" the AND condition applies, while with  "bid only" the OR condition applies.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Jamie, the AdWords editor allows you to copy an audience and paste it to several selected ad groups, iirc. I can't check right now, as I only have my mobile handy, but please give it a try and let us know if it works like that.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.